You can find me…Academia Polonica na Facebooku
- Polish language and culture in a nutshell – a lexicon of cultural connotation: C – Constitution
- Polish language and culture in a nutshell – a lexicon of cultural connotatio: B – bocian
- Polish language and culture in a nutshell – a lexicon of cultural connotation
- Cultural shock – fun or confusion?
- Kissing Day – 28 December or 6 July?
Tagsbeing expats body language Christmas Eve Christmas in Poland cultural context cultural diferences cultural differences cultural diversity cultural heritage cultural shock expression of love gesture of courtesy gestures group of languages Indo-European languages intercultural communication intercultural understanding kissing day languages learning languages linguistic diversity non werbal communication plurlingualism Polish polish culture Polish for foreigners polish history polish in cultural context polish language Polish tradition symbols
Archiwa tagu: cultural diversity
St Andrew’s Day is a continuation of the ancient tradition of magical practices for telling the future, especially regarding love. As the custom was popular not only in Poland, but in Central and West Europe as well, it means that love, marriage are the crucial values for young people worldwide. Czytaj dalej