- Who is the Administrator and controller of your personal data?
The Administrator of the personal data is Academia Polonica Dr Ewa Masłowska based in Poland, Registered in the City Hall Warszawa Wola under No. 251636, NIP 527-128-31-36
The controller of your data is Ewa Masłowska PhD, the owner and managing director of Academia Polonica, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the legal basis for the processing of personal information
The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, namely: tailor the Academia Polonica and/or Polish for Expats products and offers to meet Client’s needs, to deliver them our services, to monitor and resolve issues, to contact with Clients as well as for marketing purposes.
- What kind of personal data we process and how we use it?
We process Personal Information about our direct customers (individuals, business institutional entity or their associates or representatives) as well as individuals who are customers of third parties (like Language School Agents, Providers of similar services .
We collect contact information (phone number, email, address for correspondence) and basic personal details (your name, where applicable, employment information such as name of your company).
We use these data for the following purposes:
- the performance of a contract and to take steps before entering into a contract;
- To communicate with you for sending statements and invoices, communications, news, alerts and marketing communications;
- To deal with inquiries and complaints relating to our services;
- To provide you with links to and from third-party websites connected to our services, namely platforms for delivering online courses, videoconference). Following these links you must be aware that they have their own privacy policies. Before you submit you should check it.
We might share your personal data may with the following recipients:
– entities with whom we cooperate as employees (freelancers translators and language trainers).
– serviceproviders that perform services for us, on our behalf, namely tax and accounting services, payments processing;
– third parties as required by law or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement and regulators;
- What is the retention period of processing your personal data?
For no longer than necessary for the purposes set out and following our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
- What are your rights?
Due to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain access to your Personal Information.
- The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information
- The right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. However, there may be compelling reasons for not stop to process your personal information, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case.
- The right to complain with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
To execute one of these rights, please use the contact details: email@example.com
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device’s hard disk (such as your computer or smartphone) for record-keeping purposes that help us provide you with information that are relevant to you.
The cookie we use are:
- analytical/performance cookies that record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and offer more relevant to your interests.
- Targeted cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site and products when they are using it. This helps us see if users can easily find what they are looking for.
All Personal Information we collect from you will be stored in a secure place and will be protected by SSL encryption technology. All electronic correspondence and transactions entered into via email will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
- Final notice
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to get access to our services.
We will process the information you delivered to us when you fill in a contact form, correspond with us via the Website, phone, email or subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters, blog, social media or other ways.