You can find me…Academia Polonica na Facebooku
- Polish language and culture in a nutshell – a lexicon of cultural connotation: C – Constitution
- Polish language and culture in a nutshell – a lexicon of cultural connotatio: B – bocian
- Polish language and culture in a nutshell – a lexicon of cultural connotation
- Cultural shock – fun or confusion?
- Kissing Day – 28 December or 6 July?
Tagsbeing expats body language Christmas Eve Christmas in Poland cultural context cultural diferences cultural differences cultural diversity cultural heritage cultural shock expression of love gesture of courtesy gestures group of languages Indo-European languages intercultural communication intercultural understanding kissing day languages learning languages linguistic diversity non werbal communication plurlingualism Polish polish culture Polish for foreigners polish history polish in cultural context polish language Polish tradition symbols
Archiwum autora: Ewa Maslowska
Most people would say they love travelling. Those who can effort it, spend holidays abroad. They come back home refreshed, with new ideas, observations and with hundreds of pictures with the unique places they visited. The experience of testing the … Czytaj dalej
Why the foreigners living in Poland are often afraid of learning Polish? There are several myths about Polish. The first one says that it is one of the most difficult languages. Polish is nearly on the top of the list, … Czytaj dalej
Academia Polonica first presentation: How do you like it?